Workplace Noise Risk Assessment to Noise at Work 2005 Regulations
You can click email it to us or call 0800 772 0431
Employers have a responsibility to carry out workplace noise risk assessments where there is risk to health from exposure to noise in the workplace. We carry out assessments and provide recommendations to demonstrate compliance with The Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005. This deonstrates whether noise levels are at;
Do You Need a Workplace Noise Risk Assessment?
- Lower exposure action value of 80dBA daily (or weekly) LCpeak max 135 dBC
- Upper exposure action value of 85dBA daily (or weekly) LCpeak max 137 dBC
- Exposure limit value of 87dBA daily (or weekly) LCpeak max 140 dBC
If noise is intrusive, or you have to shout to be heard by someone less than 2 meters away then you should probably have an assessment.
We provide work place noise risk assessments. We will work with you to assess the noise exposure of workers. We have assessed a broad range of employers ranging from 3 employees up to over 700 in a distribution centre.
Noise Risk Assessments including;
- We will measure noise at work stations
- Measure the daily exposure of employees to noise
- Measure peak noise levels
- Provide recommendations
- Provide calculations for the selection of suitable hearing protection
- Office Workers
- Warehouse and Distribution Centres
- Factories and Manufacturing operatives
- Oil rigs
- Chemical plants
- Transport drivers
- Waste recycling
- Construction and Ground workers
Our noise at work risk assessments are to Health and Safety Executive (HSE) standards and are suitable for insurance purposes
Vibration at Work Risk Assessment
Employers have a responsibility to carry out workplace vibration risk assessments where there is risk to health from exposure to vibration in the workplace. We carry out assessments and provide recommendations to demonstrate compliance with The Control of vibration at Work Regulations 2005. Among additional requirements, this establishes a whole body and hand-arm vibration exposure limit values;
Hand Arm Vibration Limit Values
Whole Body Vibration Limit Values
- the daily exposure limit value is 5m/s² A(8)
- the daily exposure action value is 2.5m/s² A(8)
- the daily exposure limit value is 1.15m/s² A(8)
- the daily exposure action value is 0.5m/s² A(8)
Our service includes monitoring the vibration or noise exposure of individual employees. We will let you know the activities that generate the vibration or noise and provide recommendations to help you reduce vibration or noise exposure in the work place.
Call now to discuss your noise at work assessment and book a date to suit you. Do the right thing and protect the hearing and health of your workers. We will help you comply with Health and Safety Executive (HSE) noise at work guidelines.
Call 0800 772 0431
We work in all of England and Wales: