All our measurements are attended so that we can keep an eye on what the noise environment is and to prevent tampering with the results.
To request a quote have available;
- The site location. A site location plan is really useful. This helps us identify potential noise sources.
- A brief description of the noise assessment you require. If you have a letter from the environmental health officer, your local authority or health and safety inspector, this will often tell us what you need.
- What you are proposing to do on site i.e build 20 houses, install new machinery etc
- An indication of your time scale.
Noise Survey Cost & Vibration Charges
- Our fees are all inclusive.
- No VAT
- No additional costs unless we have agreed them with you first
- We don't charge extra for travel except for parts of Ireland or Scotland or if the work is outside of the UK.
- We will tell you the cost for your work up front.
How Much Workplace Noise Assessment CostOur work place noise risk assessments are competitively priced to give value for money. We will;
- Measure noise levels at work stations
- Provide calculations and recommendations for hearing protection
- Measure noise exposure of employees LEP'd (daily dose)
- Measure Peak noise
- Provide recommendations for reducing noise in the work place
General Notes on CostsIf your work will require more measurements or days of onsite attendance, we will let you know. We aim to provide a competitively priced service so our costs and fees will always be reasonable. Where we design and plan solutions to limit noise or vibrations we will agree a fixed cost before commencing work.
- Low noise survey cost
- Low vibration assessment costs
Telephone: 0800 772 0431