Noise Survey Reports by IOA registered Acoustician and Noise Consultants providing Noise Impact Assessments at a low cost.
You can click email it to us or call 0800 772 0431As noise consultants we provide noise survey and monitoring services as well as solutions to control the spread of noise or vibrations. Planning Noise Survey Report Noise at Work Risk Assessment to HSE Standards This includes a noise assessment report for building development application, change of use or retrospective planning approval for installed plant or equipment. We keep the noise survey cost low so that a noise assessment doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The standards that can be applied include;
- Noise Mapping
- BS4142 restaurants, warehouses, machine noise and commercial planning applications
- PPG24 or TAN/11 where no alternative is available,
- BS5228 for Environmental Noise
- BS8233 for New Houses, Flats and Apartments
- Railway Noise
- Road Traffic Noise
- Environmental Noise and Vibration
- Noise at Work for HSE Assessment
- Noise at Work (To HSE standards). Our work place noise assessment provides you with a measure of your employees daily dose and is suitable for insurance companies. We provide you with a noise map of your workplace and we can help you select theright hearing protection for your staff. We provide training to your staff to help them understand their reponsibility andthe importance of wearing hearing protection.
- Entertainment and Leisure noise from concerts and events.
- Noise and vibration monitoring at factories, construction sites, quarries, mines and oil rigs.
Telephone: 0800 772 0431
We work in all locations in England and Wales.